NIT Infrastructure, a division of NIT, specializes in the installation, design, and supply and of low-voltage systems, to include: Intrusion Security, Video Surveillance, Network Infrastructure, Access Control, Telecommunication and Audio Communication technologies.
As we continue to grow our business, we are seeking a Senior Sales Rep. Candidates should be detail oriented, self-starters with a proven track record in telecom sales and estimating low voltage jobs. Must have at least 3 years’ experience in the field, possess excellent written and verbal skills, excellent follow-through and ability to work independently on job specifications and plans. Must be able to generate leads, create estimates and close deals. The ideal candidate will have the ability to develop new business for this company and at the same time maintain relationships with present clients.
Qualifications and requirements:
• Must be well versed in Telecom technologies.
• Previous experience selling telecommunications, VOIP and Network Solutions
- 2 plus years commission sales experience in a B2B environment
- Prior commissioned sales success derived from prospecting, presenting and closing small to medium sized businesses
• Must be comfortable presenting solutions ROI to C-level management.
• Ability to do cold calling
• Must be extremely professional and goal oriented.
• Experience in Low Voltage construction estimating.
• Excellent computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft office.
• Able to multitask and handle multiple projects and deadlines.
• Excellent verbal, written and people skills.
• Detail and accuracy a must.
• Able to work independently and productively.
• Must be organized and able to prioritize.